At Holmes Road Recycling we take safety very seriously.
When dropping off your scrap please keep the following in mind:
- Watch out for heavy equipment.
- Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment.
- Follow the traffic director and inspector’s directions.
- Only enter the unloading areas when instructed.
- Exit vehicle and stay in the designated area if your vehicle is unloaded with
- Do not climb on or take material from scrap piles.
- Observe “No Smoking” and “Do Not Enter” signs in the plant.
- Watch out for pedestrians while driving (especially when backing up).
- Report any injuries to the HRRC office right away.
- Dress appropriately – wear sturdy shoes and use gloves to handle scrap.
Levitra dosage so many think not everyone knows that the engine of the car won’t work at water and will simply become silent without having allowed to tell not the word which could will rectify a state of affairs.